Active Life Adult Day Health Care

Adult Day Healthcare Center (ADHC) seeking Licensed Physical Therapist, Occupations Therapist and Speech Therapist to provide assessment and route services to elderly and other physically/mentally impaired adults in day program setting. Physical Therapist performs patient evaluations, develops treatment plans and sets goals for treatment. Communicates patient status, progress, and discharge recommendations to the multidisciplinary team. Oversees the provision of service by technicians and assistants as required. This position requires providing care/service to an acutely ill through rehabilitating adult patient population in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional and/or developmental age of the individual served.

To be considered you must be:

  • Reliable
  • Energetic
  • Organized

  • Seeking professionals only

  • Position M-F approx part time - Per Diem - Flexible hours

  • Our building
    Active Life Adult Day Health Care Center
    a licensed Community Based Adult Services Facility
    7209 Tam O'Shanter Dr.
    Stockton, CA. 95210
    Program Hours:
    Monday - Friday
    9:00AM - 3:00PM
    Phone: (209) 260-1777
    Fax: (209) 260-1176
    a map of our location

    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

    (1)       mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
               Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
               1400 Independence Avenue, SW
               Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

    (2)       fax: (202) 690-7442; or

    (3)       email:

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.